Monday, February 4, 2013


Dear Momda,
So I am so glad everything is turning out to be alright! I got in Minnesota and everything was coming at me a million miles an hour. My companion is a pretty cool guy. I'm in a car area so it inst so bad with the cold. I couldn't believe Ashly's sister is in my ward she got all excited when i told her where i was from. The members are so nice here. Everyone cant believe that I am 18. The airplane was a little freaky but I got over it when we landed. I miss you and everybody so so much. I pray for you all the time and hope everything is working out good.



It turns out that the mission home is the way to send packages because we do transfers about every 6 weeks and you never know where you are going to end up and the mission home can forward it to me no matter where I am at. I don't want to end up like elder Bunt who had people send stuff to his apartment and get transferred and not get his letters. The address for the mission office should be in the packet. 



So let me tell you about the last couple days the first appointment I got to was so weird because he was an atheist.  He went through a lot in his life with his kids so I think he is angry so he is looking for ways to disprove God. Funny thing my next appointment the same exact thing.  Its weird how in IF pretty much everyone in a neighbor hood are Mormon or like the Mormons not here. We went tracting next door next to a member s house and their neighborhood and no one prob cuz they were watching the Superbowl. 



Elder walls has been working with him for a while now so I'm excited. Kinda weird going to church too and not having everyone there or not being as big or as full as ours. I miss you all  so so so much and I'm so glad you got the BoM I was scared it wasn't going to make it to you. I'm excited to see what things lay for me ahead. 

I love you all.
Elder Walker






No comments:

Post a Comment