Wednesday, April 3, 2013

April 1 2013





Ok You might get a lil mad but I haven't gotten any packages. I asked the Zone Leaders to look and see if the mission offices has them and they do. Elder Walls said it is because if you over night I don't think they can forward it to me. But its alright don't stress about it because I'm going to get them sometime this week because of a zone training and they give you all of you packages there so don't stress about it!! I love you so much!

My Easter just seemed like another day out here nothing to special really happened. Just me and Elder Walls working haha. I missed you guys aton though and all I could think about was the past easters, like the kites to the church clothes it was almost a smaller Christmas but it was always awesome!! I missed you guys like crazy!!

Adolf WAS BAPTIZED!!!!! It was so awesome he is the African American in the pics below. I have been working with him for the past 2 months and he finally got into the water! He is a 16 year old kid from Liberia he is the one who gave me the nickname Ustero (which means never stops) President Clements told Elder Walls that its not very common for 2 missionaries as young as us to have this much success. So we are humbled and grateful. Elder Walls has only been out for about 7 months.

This week has been a lil bit crazy we are biking like mad dogs and I have fallen more times on my bike than I ever have ever in my life haha but its alright I'm ok. We bike all over Apple Valley!! It has been busy but we need to find new investigators because all of our good ones have been baptized. K is doing awesome but it is crazy how Satan can work on these new members.

I love you mom so much and I'm so excited to see your face on Mother's Day which is right around the corner its a month and 12 days i think like 5 weeks or something.

Tell Court and Titan happy birthday!!!!!!!!!

It's kinda cold today haha it always seems like we are biking against the wind. But I have lost 10 pounds which is pretty cool.

I am so thankful Heavenly Father made you my mother and everything you have taught me and everything you have ever done for me Momda. I love you with all my heart and I don't think I can ever repay what you have done for me and I love you so much!!!

Love
Elder Walker


1 comment: