Monday, April 15, 2013


 TELL COURT HAPPY BDAY and I'm sorry for Aunt Brenda I cant believe she is gone! I am so sorry momda.

 I got all my packages! haha it was awesome during zone training the zone leaders walked in with 6 boxes and everyone got excited and Elder Mcdonugh said well half of these are Elder Walkers and it was awesome!

 I had an awesome Friday night I helped make some candy and we taught this girl named Kailey who is a 18 year old girl who goes to Apple Valley high school and she has been talking to Cortney one of her friends about the church and we taught her and she committed to baptism for May 11. We have taught her almost all the discussions. Me and Elder Walls were hoping we could of pushed her baptism up sooner but we cant. So I'm not going to be around for her baptism Im going to Winona MN on Wednesday its right at the border of Minnesota and Wisconsin. Its in the Rochester zone which is cool because that is where the Gudmundsons used to live. but I am kinda nervous. I have to pack up today and tomorrow and its a two hour drive so its going to be cool! 

Prez says its a beautiful city and its a branch so its very very small and very very spread out so I might get a car but idk.  I'm super excited but very sad because I grew so attached to this ward and the ward members and Caiti and Adolphous its almost like a small  version of leaving home again but oh well I know I'll make a new family in Winona. I guess my new companion has a sweet batman scar on his forehead so I guess it was only a matter of time until we became companions   Funny thing is, everyone in the ward in the zone thought Elder Walls was leaving so they all said goodbye to him hahaha but nope he is training again! 

General Conference was so cool but such a work out because 2 appointments dropped on us for watching it with them so we had to bust butt to the church to watch it and it was so awesome such amazing talks!! the last session i watched with the Pugmires were I met Ashleys mom and we talked about you and your amaizing testimony you shared and she took a pic of me and sent it to Ashley so I guess you got it hahah well I love you so much and I loved that pic you sent haha I love you so much!! 
I can't wait till Mother's Day!! I love you so much and will talk to you soon Momda

Love Always 
Elder Walker


No comments:

Post a Comment